17.11.12

When You Get Up And Say "Yes"

When I got up this morning I thought to myself yes I'm making a few cards today, and that is what I've done. Here are 4 cards that I made. This first 2 cards were from Kanban deocupage and backing paper from my stash
This next card is done with a Hunkydory Stamp, I stamped it Momento ink on to white card and matt and layered with card from my sash. I added a few gems to the stamped image and 4 to the corners and added a silver peel off of Happy Birthday.
The last of the cards was something that I made up but never made a card with, so today I thought I would. The decoupage is from the Strictly Christmas range and I used card from my stash for matt and layering, I added a few gems to the baubles and snow flakes. I matted the greeting onto mirror board and attached to the bottom right hand side.
I know I've made 1 Christmas card but it made a difference to make something rather than Christmas Cards. I've just started knitting a scarf with a hood and pockets for Megan, she said she wanted something that was all together so she didn't have to keep looking for things. It shouldn't take me long to knit it as it's with size 10mm (000) needles and super chunky wool, once I finish I'll add a phone.

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card I love them all, my favourite is the first one with the gorgeous butterflies. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs
Linda xxx

annemarks said...

Lovely cards : )

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards,love them all.xxx

ddazzled71 said...

A fabulous assortment of cards! xx

Kate M said...

Great cards - love the wine glass birthday one especially!
Kate
xx