13.12.12

About Today

Evening Crafters, what can I say about today apart from different to my others. Started this morning with a lie in until 9am and that was after a so so night's sleep. Andrew took the children to school and came back with a MD breakfast for us both (sausage muffin, hash brown and fresh orange) it was lovely, don't ever have MDs as I don't like them, but this morning I did.
I've had a lazy day, all day knitting almost finished an all-in-one for our baby Grandson. At 4.45pm  we took Megan (our daughter) back to school for her school concert. We were going to watch it but had to hang around until 5.30pm for in to start and let us in. All I can say it was worth it, we all had a good laugh, all the children had done great. Megan was a Pizza Chef (yes I know, they don't do Christmas concerts now), so we didn't get in until 7.15pm, glad a had a lazy day lol.
Here is Megan and her friend being Pizza chefs, Megan is in the pinks.


I said I would show you the candles we made last night at my class, the ladies really enjoyed it and made 3 candles each and even said when they went home they would be making them again. Here are 2 I made (Tilda as she's one lot of stamps I love)



3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

It is nice to have a lazy day once in a while and glad you enjoyed it. Loving the candles too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

We all deserve a lazy day every once in a while, your candles are lovely
xx

Alyx said...

Ooh...fabby candles! And Magnolia too. Candles don't come much better than that.
xx