20.12.12

SORRY, Haven't Had Time

It's almost here and don't we know it. Haven't had 5 minutes to myself. I wrapped almost all the Christmas presents today, which is really good for me as it's always Christmas Eve and sometimes still wrapping at 2am, but not this year. I've just finished writing all my Christmas card, hard part now getting them to everyone, Andrew's job not mine lol.
Found my Craft Robo blades yesterday and was going to have a play, as I know I have Christmas discs, but no it's still in the cupboard. The card I've put on is one a made a while ago.

This Tatty Ted card was first stamped and coloured then I have an embossing folder the same to go with the stamp, I find that the embossing doesn't really show up.


3 comments:

Barbara said...

You've certainly been busy this week!...love that Tatty Ted image, it's so cute xx

Kate M said...

I have 3 more cards and then I have done - still got to wrap the pressies - hey ho!!
Love that image - cute card.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Aw this is gorgeous! I have the ornament of this cute image and I love it.

Hugs
Linda xxx