24.12.12

Tomorrow's The Day

Merry Christmas Everyone, everything is done at my end, and if I've forgot anything it's to late. Megan, Makenzy and I have been sitting on the bed doing Christmas word searches, mazes and spot the different, while the Christmas music has been on. I love hearing the Christmas songs, I've just put Rod Stewart's Christmas on the telly to listen to while on the laptop.
I've made a few more Christmas cards today, so that's a few more to add to my box for next year, think I'm getting carried away lol.





3 comments:

Kate M said...

At this rate you'll have all next year's cards done by the end of December!!
Merry Christmas
xx

Unknown said...

WEll done, another great set of cards. You are doing well do keeping your christmas mojo (mine is wrapped up somewhere hiding i think !) LOL!

Merry Christmas to you
Claire x

Alyx said...

Great cards!

Merry Christmas.
xx