12.1.13

Lazy Day

Evening Crafters and Followers, I hope you've have a lovely relaxing day, doing some crafting or something you like doing.
I've had a lazy day, I even had a late morning, didn't get up till 10am, haven't done that for a while, it was lovely. I've started knitting chicks for the Easter. I make them every year for charity, I knit little chicks, stuff there heads, sew then up and add a cream egg inside for the body. I've made 4, so tomorrow I'll put a pic up once I get some eggs.
Hopefully I'll nave time to blog tomorrow as we've got tickets to go to "The Theatre Royal" to see the Panto "Aladdin". Every year we get tickets off Santa to go see the Panto and we always have a box to watch from. Megan and Makenzy are really looking forward to it, Megan has all her clothes ready to go, she's putting a dress on, her high heels, (as she calls them) and her fur coat, she thinks only posh people have boxes and you must dress for it.
Here is the card I made,




I would like to put this card in the following challenges
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ - Anything Goes
http://joyfulstamper.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes


9 comments:

Alyx said...

Gorgeous card Paula. Such a cute Tilda, beautifully coloured, and a lovely clean layout. Fab stuff.
xx

Kate M said...

Really pretty card - cute image
xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Ah shs so sweet x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So pretty, I love thise cute Tilda and the papers are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

sam said...

Such a stunning card xx

Anonymous said...

Pretty little twinkle toes! It's lovely. Have fun at the panto. Helen x

jane stillman said...

Such a cute card, love the papers

Linda Simpson said...

This is just beautiful Paula! I love the paper and the image. I hope you have a fabulous time at the Panto.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Very Pretty card, lovely Tilda image.

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes using your favourite colour challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Delicious Doodles DT