15.2.15

Good Morning

Good Morning, well I'm not sure if you would think that if your up at this time and not been to bed yet. Had a busy day yesterday so this is the first time I've managed to have some time to myself and catch up on here.
Had my Granddaughters last night (Friday) sleeping over which is really lovely, I usually have my Grandson as well but not last night. I was up bright and early this morning as Emily my youngest Grandchildren didn't sleep much as she's full of cold and has a terrible cough, so 4am I was up watching Baby TV with her. My other Granddaughter Sophie had her dance class for 31/2 hours and she has her first exams at 10.30am today, which she really looking forward to and has promised to show Nana everything she has learnt when she comes during the week.
I really can't believe it my youngest Granddaughter's birthday tomorrow (Monday) she will be 1 years old, it's doesn't seem that long ago since she was born, so tiny at 3lb, but saying that she is only in size 3 month clothes and her weight is 14lb, so she is still very small for her age.

Well I will be back on later on today as I've decided to start my albums that I want to make and also Megan and Makenzy both want to do one that they can put in the special things and times with Andrew (daddy) in. This will be my very first try so fingers cross I'll do ok.

No comments: