5.1.17

Another Year

Well here is the start of another year, let's hope it doesn't go by as quick as last year did.  I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year.  The birthday's start tomorrow with Josh the we have Lucy, Megan, Lee and Nathan the  last for January.

I got my new car at last on 19th Dec2016 and after only 11 days I had to call the RAC as the lift would not work so I couldn't get into the car. I had to wait 2 and 1/2 hours before they got to me, by that time I was freezing. The lad managed to get me in after 30 minutes and followed us home to make sure I could get out, which I did. Since then I haven't used the car as I don't want to get stuck again. Had a call to say someone will be out on Monday to have a look at the car, as they are still on holiday until then.

I'm busy with a few different things at the minute. Megan asked if I would make her a cardi with chunky wool and cable down the front, so I've done the back and almost finished one side. I'm doing a cross stitch for her for her birthday (it's on 14th). I making 2 cut and fold books for little presents for friends. I also need to do birthday cards.  So as you can see I've not got much on.  I need to fit into all this doctor and hospital appointments for both Megan and myself, oh and my card classes start up again on 18th January.

I'll take a few pics of some of the things as I finish them.



No comments: