31.1.17

Been Busy

Hi. I've had a few days in bed as I've been in a lot of pain, but that means I've been doing some cross stitch and did a order for cards that I had. I try and do as much crafting as I can when I'm stuck in bed as it takes my mind of the pain a bit. I finished a order I had for some cards and then Makenzy dropped them of for me. I put the money I make on my cards away until October, thats when we go down to Doncaster to Stamp Magic and stay in a hotel, we normally have about 5 days.  I've got 4 different cross stitches on the go at the minute. I have a lovely 'Wolf' cross stitch half done but I can only do it during the day as the background is black so hurts my eyes at night. I have a 'Cat with a sewing box', a small cross stitch which I'm almost finished of a cat, it's to make a card with and last is one that I got on Friday from Hobbycraft. Hobbycraft are doing some really nice and cheap cross stitch kits, you are getting everything you need including the hoop for £6.
Here are a few of the things that I have been up to

 This is one of the cross stitches I'm doing at the minute.


These are a few of the cards I made for an order.

No comments: