10.2.17

Glad To Be Back

Evening, I feel like I've been away for a long time even though it's only been a week. Had a lovely meal tonight, 'chicken tikka with jasmine rice', my youngest son Makenzy made it for us, well for Megan and myself. Makenzy made a plain chicken curry with pilau rice for himself. One thing I can say is he'll make someone very happy when he's older, plus they'll never be short of and a homemade meal.

I'm looking forward to this weekend so I can catch up with everything, get something made for my class to make on Wednesday evening and get some cards made. I have a few orders to make, one being a frame with tile letters inside and the other is a bag that I am going to stamp and colour the images in (must be very girly), then finish it off with a bit a glitter.  I'll take some pics to show you what I've been up to. x


No comments: